Troubleshooting Administrator R81.20 (CCTA)
Demonstrate and apply understanding of the concepts and skills necessary to troubleshoot issues that may occur when managing the Security Management
This course prepares for exam #156-582
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is designed for security administrators and Check Point resellers who need to manage and monitor issues that may occur within their Security Management environment.
- Working knowledge of UNIX and/or Windows operating systems
- Working knowledge of Networking TCP/IP
- CCSA training/certification
- Advanced knowledge of Check Point Security products
- Introduction to Troubleshooting
- Fundamentals of Traffic Monitoring
- Log Collection Troubleshooting
- SmartConsole Troubleshooting
- Application Control & URL Filtering Troubleshooting
- NAT Troubleshooting
- Basic Site-to-Site VPN Troubleshooting
- Autonomous Threat Prevention Troubleshooting
- Licenses and Contract Troubleshooting
- Identify basic resources available to troubleshoot Check Point Security Gateways and Management Software Blades that run on the Gaia operating system.
- Discuss how to use the OSI (Open Systems Interconnection) model for problem isolation.
- Investigate and troubleshoot potential traffic flow issues.
- Monitor network activity and performance.
- Investigate and troubleshoot log collection issues.
- Investigate and troubleshoot SmartConsole issues.
- Investigate and troubleshoot Application Control and URL Filtering issues.
- Investigate and troubleshoot NAT (Network Address Translation) issues.
- Investigate and troubleshoot issues with basic Site-to-Site VPNs.
- Investigate and troubleshoot Autonomous Threat Prevention issues.
- Investigate and troubleshoot Licenses and Contracts issues.
- Troubleshoot with Linux and Check Point Commands
- Collect and Analyze Interface Packet Captures
- Troubleshoot Log Communication Issues
- Troubleshoot SmartConsole
- Troubleshoot Application Control and URL Filtering
- Investigate Network Address Translation Issues
- Troubleshoot Site-to-Site VPN
- Evaluate Threat Prevention Products
- Verify Licenses