Security Expert (CCSE)
Validate and enhance your skills and optimally manage Check Point advanced security management systems.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Technical professionals who perform advanced deployment configurations of Check Point products.
CCSA training and certification with a working knowledge of Windows and/or UNIX, networking technology, the Internet and TCP/IP.
- Management Maintenance
- Management Migration
- High Availability
- Policy Automation
- Gateway Maintenance
- The Firewall Kernel
- Traffic Acceleration
- Core Acceleration
- Interface Acceleration
- Threat Prevention
- Threat Emulation
- Advanced Site-to-Site VPN
- Remote Access
- VPN Mobile Access
Articulate Gaia system management procedures.
Explain how to perform database migration procedures.
Articulate the purpose and function of Management High Availability.
Describe how to use Check Point API tools to perform management functions.
Articulate an understanding of Security Gateway cluster upgrade methods.
Discuss the process of Stateful Traffic inspection.
Articulate an understanding of the Check Point Firewall processes and debug procedures.
Describe advanced ClusterXL functions and deployment options.
Explain how the SecureXL acceleration technology enhances and optimizes Security Gateway performance.
Describe how the CoreXL acceleration technology enhances and improves Security Gateway performance.
Articulate how utilizing multiple traffic queues can make traffic handling more efficient.
Describe different Check Point Threat Prevention solutions for network attacks.
Explain how SandBlast, Threat Emulation, and Threat Extraction help to prevent security incidents.
Recognize alternative Check Point Site-to-Site deployment options.
Recognize Check Point Remote Access solutions and how they differ from each other.
Describe Mobile Access deployment options.
- Perform an upgrade of a Security Management server in a distributed environment.
- Use the migrate_export command to prepare to migrate a Security Management Server.
- Deploy a Secondary Management Server.
- Demonstrate how to define new network and group objects using the Check Point API.
- Perform an upgrade of Security Gateways in a clustered environment.
- Use Kernel table commands to evaluate the condition of a Security Gateway.
- Use common commands to evaluate the condition of a Security Gateway.
- Configure Virtual MAC.
- Demonstrate how SecureXL affects traffic flow.
- Describe how the CoreXL acceleration technology enhances and improves Security Gateway performance.
- Demonstrate how to monitor and adjust interface traffic queues.
- Identify specific threat protections used by Check Point Threat Prevention.
- Demonstrate how to enable Mobile Access for remote users.